CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES
OK, as Necia said, having your thoughts out there for all to see is freaky weird. So I'll just start out with a collage of last night's fun:

You'll notice most of these were shot in the 80's Karaoke Lounge, aka Shanny Skillz' garage. (Or should that be Skillz's? I can tell my perfectionism will rear it's ugly head quite frequently here.)
The Earthtiller & hubby had a fine time:

And here's Sarah, now that she's vaulted all her good stuff...

And finally, a shot of our new party dance, The Chokehold Two-Step:

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Skillz for once again hosting a great party!
OK, as Necia said, having your thoughts out there for all to see is freaky weird. So I'll just start out with a collage of last night's fun:

You'll notice most of these were shot in the 80's Karaoke Lounge, aka Shanny Skillz' garage. (Or should that be Skillz's? I can tell my perfectionism will rear it's ugly head quite frequently here.)
The Earthtiller & hubby had a fine time:

And here's Sarah, now that she's vaulted all her good stuff...

And finally, a shot of our new party dance, The Chokehold Two-Step:

Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Skillz for once again hosting a great party!

5 Comments:
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:43:00 PM,
Necia said…
This is great! I get to be the first to post a comment on your blog! You will find yourself checking several times a day to see if you have more comments.
I love the picture of Sarah's halo. I have never actually seen the halo in person, must be one of those things that only a goodie-goodie can see(or capture with a digital camera!)
Please note that the Earthiller and her Hubby have a fine time all the time, but not as good as they do when they are at Shanny&Allen's house! Thanks Mr. & Mrs. Skillz!!!
At Sunday, April 23, 2006 5:24:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hooray!! I love the collage shot! Not as much as I like Jello shots, but I digress. I am glad you all had fun at the party. A special thanks to DJ Ricklicious for running the hottest MTV karaoke machine still in existance. On a different note, how will I ever keep up with all my friends blogs? I already have to monitor the house progress, check out the amazing new plants in Necia's garden, and sytematically check Carson's and all other MySpaces for updates and/or comments from lurking internet slydog men seeking child relationships! Allen better work both nights at the movies 'cause I'm gonna have to quit my job....
At Sunday, April 23, 2006 12:18:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
good times ... good times
At Monday, April 24, 2006 6:12:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Great post! Thanks for the pics.
It is always so much fun when we get together.
At Monday, April 24, 2006 6:14:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I appreciate the link to my Myspace. Apparently I'll never live that one down.
Post a Comment
<< Home