The top picture is of the men's bathroom at Johnny Carino's. The rocks have been stolen. The bottom picture is the arbor for a pool cabana, before you've planted the trumpet vines. I'll take a lemonade, please.
I can't tell yet, but it is definitely NOT the men's restroom at JC's (they have rocks??? No fair). Nor is it a pool cabana. And one should Never Never Never plant a trumpet vine unless one prefers to spend one's free time digging seedlings out of every inch of one's yard.
7 Comments:
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:23:00 PM,
Necia said…
I don't think anyone reads our blogs anymore! We need to post more often! LOL
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:24:00 PM,
Necia said…
BYW, I guess you will call me the minute you hear anything?
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 12:48:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
your new house!! do i get soap?
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:41:00 PM,
Schlick said…
The top picture is of the men's bathroom at Johnny Carino's. The rocks have been stolen. The bottom picture is the arbor for a pool cabana, before you've planted the trumpet vines. I'll take a lemonade, please.
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:35:00 PM,
The Andersons said…
I can't tell yet, but it is definitely NOT the men's restroom at JC's (they have rocks??? No fair). Nor is it a pool cabana.
And one should Never Never Never plant a trumpet vine unless one prefers to spend one's free time digging seedlings out of every inch of one's yard.
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:43:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!!! I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!!!!!!! HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING TODAY?
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:54:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
I still read your blogs. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home