In My Place

Friday, March 09, 2007

Almost Done!






Looking back twds the front door. The hardwood flooring is in boxes here and in the 'great room' waiting to be installed.


A fireplace, Yay!


From the great room into the kitchen.


Range and microwave are in!


Bay window in the kitchen/dining room.


Looking from the kitchen into the great room. The dishwasher is here, just not installed.


Guest Bathroom--love the framed mirrors! I have no idea what's in the sink, though...


Andy approves of the study.


3rd bedroom. I'm sure the nieces are formulating their own plans for this room, but it will definitely house all my stitching paraphernalia and the 'torture rack' (aka needlework stand).



Looking out the master bedroom window. They were getting ready to pour the patio--looked like hard work!


Master bathroom tub. 15 sq. feet of pure heaven!


Binswanger dude installing the glass surround/door for the shower.

We're still waiting for a definite closing date, but it should be around the 20th. I'm slightly freaking out but at the same time very very excited...

12 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 10:33:00 AM, Blogger Baskinoid #3 said…

    i love it! where is this fancy house? Using context clues, i see it is near dirt and sky. Combined with the star on the door, I've narrowed it down to Texas, but beyond that, i'm lost :)

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Necia said…

    Jorin, it is in A.R.E. (Arrowhead Ranch Estates, not the Antique Rose Emporium!) just down the street from Kara and Allen.

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 10:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    According to my new BlackBerry 8800 with on-board GPS, it is at:

    33°48'47.94"N
    98°23'42.61"W

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Baskinoid #3 said…

    jeez, what a dork!


    ASIDE: (*sigh*, i wish i had a GPS)

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Baskinoid #3 said…

    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=33%C2%B048%2747.94%22N,+98%C2%B023%2742.61%22W&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=33.812725,-98.393705&spn=0.013924,0.030298&t=h&om=1

    thats awesome, i just copied and pasted what Andy wrote into Google maps and it was smart enough to separate them with a comma and put it all on one line and bring me up this swanky map.

    Its good to know that even if I don't have a GPS, Google can still make me feel cool.

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I utilized Jorin's rockin map to find the road where i want to build a house. Who wouldn't want to live on WAR PATH?!?!?!?!

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:42:00 AM, Blogger The Andersons said…

    Did Andy ever take the nerd test on Ricky's blog? I'm sure his score is WAY higher than mine...

    Gin--we actually looked at 10 acres on War Path when we were thinking of building. You should buy it!

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, 35 smackeroos for 10 glorious acres - a little slice o' heaven, if you will. Located at:

    33°49'5.74"N
    98°24'39.41"W

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 12:22:00 PM, Blogger The Andersons said…

    UPDATE: The realtor called asking which direction we wanted the hardwoods, so I guess they're doing that today! Yippee!!

     
  • At Friday, March 09, 2007 3:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person .... i am voting for a big party!!!
    - C

     
  • At Saturday, March 10, 2007 4:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't have GPS or the knowledge of Google maps, but I could sure follow someone in my car if there's gonna be a par-tay!! The house looks beautiful and I am soooo proud for you. Isn't that the same pose Andy struck in front of his new truck?

     
  • At Monday, March 12, 2007 7:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am soooo excited for ya'll. Thanks for sending me the pics. I'll show to Grandma. I am going to Jacksboro today to meet Mark and get her. Love, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home