Previous Posts
- Life in the Country Trying out the sunset mode on ...
- For GinThanks for the new toy...can we eat it?The ...
- I've been Tagged.1. Grab the book nearest you, tur...
- Da Goats.This is our little buckling Blue (named b...
- Necia says my blog is boring and that I need more ...
- Snorkeling PicsCute little squidHuge school of blu...
- Flora & FaunaElvis the iguana in front of the La J...
- Half Moon BayThe last two days of vacation Andy & ...
- Day 4--The Fishing TripLeaving Puerta Adventuras, ...
- Days two and three were mostly a blur of eating, s...


6 Comments:
At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 3:38:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
sweeeeeet.....me wanty.
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:31:00 AM,
Necia said…
Can you shave with that razor?
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:09:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think that since Motorola took out all of the vowels it means that it doesn't have any blades?
At Friday, July 21, 2006 6:55:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Well, I took it apart looking for the blades, but I didn't find any. I think I must've lost a part though because it won't go back together right. Think Andy'll be mad?
At Wednesday, August 02, 2006 7:33:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
whoaaa it would be a major bonus if it would shave too. Suuuuweeeet! would you mind if i borrowed that?
At Sunday, September 24, 2006 7:39:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Do you have any idea why I cannot hear the background music while I am reading your blog? Thanks...Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home