Necia says my blog is boring and that I need more PEOPLE pictures. Just wait until I start posting about the new beebe goots!

A happy man. Is it the kiss, the bubba keg, or a combination of the two?

Mi hermana bonita.

Eternal Infernal Sunscreen. Ick.

The Pensive Angler.

Going 'out' to dinner. Fancy duds, huh?

This is my favorite pic of the whole trip-thought I'd already posted it!

A happy man. Is it the kiss, the bubba keg, or a combination of the two?

Mi hermana bonita.

Eternal Infernal Sunscreen. Ick.

The Pensive Angler.

Going 'out' to dinner. Fancy duds, huh?

This is my favorite pic of the whole trip-thought I'd already posted it!

3 Comments:
At Monday, June 19, 2006 9:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I think Necia just wanted to see pictures of herself. ;) ;) j/k
Ya'll all look great!! Those pictures turned out very well!!
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:54:00 AM,
Necia said…
Cassie, you have me figured out! I did want to see pictures of myself!!! LOL
Those are pretty good pictures. We actually look like decent humans! Except for the boat picture. Can you tell by the look on my face how I am feeling about being stuck on a boat for 8 hours?!LOL
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:23:00 AM,
Necia said…
Ok, ok, enough of the people pictures! We want to see them goats!
Post a Comment
<< Home