An Update and An Announcement
HOUSE UPDATES:
We have a patio!
And Electricity!!
And at 11 am tomorrow we'll have the keys!!! Yippeeee!
As for the announcement, drumroll please:
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
We have a new sister (in Sister Scents, that is!)
Ardenne has officially taken over the Bath Salt and Scrub Department. I'll only be doing soap, lotion, linen sprays & lipbalm, and Necia will keep plugging away with the candles.

5 Comments:
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:34:00 AM,
Unknown said…
House looks great. That's wonderful news, Ardenne!
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:37:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow! That's awesome! I can't wait to see the house! Congratulations to Ardenne! That is so great! Woohoo!
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:49:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Ahhhr - a festive wind be blowin, and me senses a par-tay on the horizon...
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:56:00 AM,
Necia said…
Lookin' good.
Yay for Ardenne!
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 9:31:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I can already taste the BBQ Andy will cook out on the new patio!!! Necia's family b-day dinner? I'll bring the cake.
I am sooooo happy for ya'll and all GRACE has delivered. (See, all the "Hurry April" shouts up the stairs paid off!!!)
Glad A.W. is now one of the sisters of S/Scents. Aunt Barbara Gatewood absolutely loved her scrub!
Hugs, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home