I am now the proud owner of ELEVEN animals: 6 goats, 4 dogs, and 1 cat. HOLY CRAP! AND my director just called to see if I could take on the preschool tumbling classes also, as the instructor just had a baby and can't do it anymore!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anyway, here are the new silly muddy puppies--they had just discovered the water container. The little boy was sitting in it when I went to get a picture.

They are now officially named 'Heidi' and 'Hondo'. They are SO laid back; they slept all the way home last night--4 1/2 hours! Right now Heidi is laying down in the barn looking out at the goats. She's only a month and a half older than Hondo but it's amazing how much bigger she is.

Queenie, who was appropriately named--she is certainly the herd queen. She is getting a tad aggressive with the other girls, lots of head butts going on. Her coloring is really pretty, though--it'll be interesting to see the kids she produces next year with Blue, since their coloring is so similar.
I promise these are the last of the goat pics, at least until we have kids next spring!
Current Music: Enya "How Can I Keep From Singing?"
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anyway, here are the new silly muddy puppies--they had just discovered the water container. The little boy was sitting in it when I went to get a picture.

They are now officially named 'Heidi' and 'Hondo'. They are SO laid back; they slept all the way home last night--4 1/2 hours! Right now Heidi is laying down in the barn looking out at the goats. She's only a month and a half older than Hondo but it's amazing how much bigger she is.
The new goats:
April Sky hiding behind the play spool. She will have to have a nickname soon, because it's too weird calling a goat April!

Queenie, who was appropriately named--she is certainly the herd queen. She is getting a tad aggressive with the other girls, lots of head butts going on. Her coloring is really pretty, though--it'll be interesting to see the kids she produces next year with Blue, since their coloring is so similar.
I promise these are the last of the goat pics, at least until we have kids next spring!
Current Music: Enya "How Can I Keep From Singing?"


5 Comments:
At Monday, July 24, 2006 6:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
I love all the pictures! I want to come out and see all these creatures soon!
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:31:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
when can you have a petting zoo party??? I want to come!
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:30:00 AM,
Necia said…
Yep, you are going to have to bite the bullet and have a petting party. Do we have to wait until Andy gets all of the "honey-do's" done in the Barn?
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:55:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Ooooh, Honey-Do is a dirty word at our house. Yep, gotta roof the dang thing this weekend. Fun!
And I need to teach those dogs some manners first. What was I saying about laid-back? I think they were drugged. I've got permanent scratch marks on my legs from their sharp little claws.
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:53:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
The dogs are adorable!!! You should call April Sky, just Sky :)
Post a Comment
<< Home