Over My Shoulder a Piano Falls
Who ever knows what Grace has planned behind one's back? I was hired by the Parks & Rec last month to teach a couple of classes a week, but the other instuctor has suddenly decided to leave...so after 12 years, here I am in charge of ALL of the classes again. Pretty cool, 'cause I get to start pretty much from scratch and do things the way ~I~ think they should be done. =) And I get to teach in this beautiful studio:


Certainly a New Force, but one I'm excited about!
Necia & I will be closing the SS website to online orders as of August 1st (and have discontinued our sales rep program) so that should help keep me from going bonkers! We'll still have our booth at Georgeann's and will of course keep doing the wholesale & private label stuff. Now if I could just get someone to come clean my house for me...
Current Music: Bangles "Walkin' Down Your Street"
Who ever knows what Grace has planned behind one's back? I was hired by the Parks & Rec last month to teach a couple of classes a week, but the other instuctor has suddenly decided to leave...so after 12 years, here I am in charge of ALL of the classes again. Pretty cool, 'cause I get to start pretty much from scratch and do things the way ~I~ think they should be done. =) And I get to teach in this beautiful studio:


Certainly a New Force, but one I'm excited about!
Necia & I will be closing the SS website to online orders as of August 1st (and have discontinued our sales rep program) so that should help keep me from going bonkers! We'll still have our booth at Georgeann's and will of course keep doing the wholesale & private label stuff. Now if I could just get someone to come clean my house for me...
Current Music: Bangles "Walkin' Down Your Street"

6 Comments:
At Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:24:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
That is a gorgeous studio!! You'll have fun ... it'll be crazy ... but, you'll have fun!
At Monday, July 24, 2006 5:56:00 AM,
Baskinoid #3 said…
That's awesome! Congratulations!
At Monday, July 24, 2006 11:14:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Can you teach my husband how to dance? I'd appreciate it!
At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:03:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Classie, that is spoken like a true teacher!
Thanks guys!!
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:40:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
OOOOOO!!! thats beautiful! i'm kinda jealous :)
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:56:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Carsy, you know you can come dance with us anytime you want! I promise I won't tell Ms. Sherri. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home