Previous Posts
- I am now the proud owner of ELEVEN animals: 6 goat...
- Over My Shoulder a Piano FallsWho ever knows what ...
- Think PinkThe shiny new toy that was overnighted r...
- Life in the Country Trying out the sunset mode on ...
- For GinThanks for the new toy...can we eat it?The ...
- I've been Tagged.1. Grab the book nearest you, tur...
- Da Goats.This is our little buckling Blue (named b...
- Necia says my blog is boring and that I need more ...
- Snorkeling PicsCute little squidHuge school of blu...
- Flora & FaunaElvis the iguana in front of the La J...





3 Comments:
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:33:00 AM,
Necia said…
Bailey is sooo funny! Hiding behind a napkin!
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:42:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
Your mom looks beautiful! It was a lot of fun. I think we should do it once a month for birthdays. Surely someone has a birthday to celebrate each month!! Who is in August, besides my two sons? Linda C.
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:45:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
April, Please send the photos of my b-day party to Uncle Mark on his computer.
Thanks, Love.....Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home