posted by The Andersons @ 8:23 PM
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:12:00 AM, Necia said…
I know! I know!Do I get a prize if I don't tell anyone?
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:18:00 AM, The Andersons said…
NO!Although I do have a bottle of GM lotion with your name on it, does that count?
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:07:00 PM, Anonymous said…
is it a high-tech goat milker? i didn't think canada had anything high-tech!
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:34:00 PM, Anonymous said…
Well, it's geese of course! Canada, geese, duhhh....
At Friday, November 17, 2006 3:01:00 PM, Anonymous said…
Silly girls, it is a Canadian goat!
At Monday, November 20, 2006 4:02:00 AM, Anonymous said…
sled! sled! sled!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:12:00 AM,
Necia said…
I know! I know!
Do I get a prize if I don't tell anyone?
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 11:18:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
NO!
Although I do have a bottle of GM lotion with your name on it, does that count?
At Sunday, November 12, 2006 2:07:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
is it a high-tech goat milker? i didn't think canada had anything high-tech!
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 4:34:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well, it's geese of course! Canada, geese, duhhh....
At Friday, November 17, 2006 3:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Silly girls, it is a Canadian goat!
At Friday, November 17, 2006 3:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Silly girls, it is a Canadian goat!
At Monday, November 20, 2006 4:02:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
sled! sled! sled!!
Post a Comment
<< Home