posted by The Andersons @ 9:40 AM
At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:37:00 AM, Schlick said…
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I just downloaded the picture of you rubbing lotion on your right shoulder. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.Oh yeeeeeah. Oops! I downloaded it again.
At Monday, October 02, 2006 11:14:00 AM, The Andersons said…
Very funny. I told you there was nothing bad on there! It's beyond me why someone would want to download a picture of a person they don't even know.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:37:00 AM,
Schlick said…
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I just downloaded the picture of you rubbing lotion on your right shoulder. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Oh yeeeeeah. Oops! I downloaded it again.
At Monday, October 02, 2006 11:14:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Very funny. I told you there was nothing bad on there! It's beyond me why someone would want to download a picture of a person they don't even know.
Post a Comment
<< Home