Shelves of Soap or, What I Did Yesterday
I've gotten in trouble for not blogging so here's a picture of yesterday's soapmaking endeavor:

The top shelf is Texas Blush for the Winery, post-glittering (meaning I've brushed the tops with sparkly mica).
2nd shelf: on the left is the long-awaited, much-promised Oatmeal Milk & Honey goat's milk soap, with ground oatmeal for extra exfoliating goodness. Smells good enough to eat; Ricky might prefer this one for his palate cleansing...
Next to the OM&H is Wichita Red for the Winery, pre-glitter.
3rd shelf is Pink Sugar for my Pink ladies in Weatherford that order 2 dozen bars at a time--they must be really dirty!
4th shelf is an embarrassingly bad batch of Goat's Milk & Honey soap; it didn't gel all the way to the outside and has attractive little specks of un-incorporated honey. I'll have to shred it with my handy-dandy Salad Shooter and put into a fresh batch of gm soap. Unless anyone cares for some ugly, speckled soap???

The top shelf is Texas Blush for the Winery, post-glittering (meaning I've brushed the tops with sparkly mica).
2nd shelf: on the left is the long-awaited, much-promised Oatmeal Milk & Honey goat's milk soap, with ground oatmeal for extra exfoliating goodness. Smells good enough to eat; Ricky might prefer this one for his palate cleansing...
Next to the OM&H is Wichita Red for the Winery, pre-glitter.
3rd shelf is Pink Sugar for my Pink ladies in Weatherford that order 2 dozen bars at a time--they must be really dirty!
4th shelf is an embarrassingly bad batch of Goat's Milk & Honey soap; it didn't gel all the way to the outside and has attractive little specks of un-incorporated honey. I'll have to shred it with my handy-dandy Salad Shooter and put into a fresh batch of gm soap. Unless anyone cares for some ugly, speckled soap???

5 Comments:
At Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:03:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Now you know Bob doesn't care what his soap looks like!!!
At Friday, September 08, 2006 6:18:00 AM,
Necia said…
I don't care what my soap looks like either!
At Friday, September 08, 2006 5:31:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
me either!!
At Monday, September 11, 2006 8:17:00 AM,
The Andersons said…
Good! 'Cause I think it's the ugliest soap I've ever made! =) I'll bring y'all some to BC.
At Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:28:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
Are your Pink Ladies in Wetherford the same Pink Ladies that were on Grease?
Post a Comment
<< Home