Previous Posts
- Name the Cat for Fun & Prizes!
- ONE MORE CHANCE FOR STEVO 1. God's rules are calle...
- TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVENRandom Questions from Prep Sc...
- Happy 60th, Mom!Thanks to everybody who came Satur...
- I am now the proud owner of ELEVEN animals: 6 goat...
- Over My Shoulder a Piano FallsWho ever knows what ...
- Think PinkThe shiny new toy that was overnighted r...
- Life in the Country Trying out the sunset mode on ...
- For GinThanks for the new toy...can we eat it?The ...
- I've been Tagged.1. Grab the book nearest you, tur...


2 Comments:
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 4:01:00 PM,
Anonymous said…
does Heather know she's only 2?? I thought she was 4.
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:51:00 PM,
The Andersons said…
Heather, not Bailey. =) Just one of those cute things she said that I remembered for some reason. It was like a sweet little Haiku poem.
Post a Comment
<< Home