In My Place

Thursday, August 24, 2006

For Raunchy Ricky


Repent, you rancid-mouthed reprobate!

9 Comments:

  • At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:29:00 PM, Blogger Schlick said…

    How rude of you to delete my comment! I don't understand why you wouldn't want to use that name for your second child. Many parents pick up discarded names for their follow-up children. For example, I'm sure that you were this close to being named "Necia." (Plus, I imagine the name could still be acutely applicable, even if it is a kitty's name.)

    My second suggestion for your second child's name is "Donkey Hotey." Do I get some soap?

     
  • At Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how cute these are!! how about the name "Minnie" La Mancha?

     
  • At Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I guess I was supposed to post here ... Meg is my suggestion ... for Mini Earless Goat.

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 4:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Gertie. It is an ancient word meaning "Goat."

    Actually, I think it is in some sort of agriculture regulation that if you have goats, at least one should be name Gertie.

    Also, she sort of looks like the Velocoraptor (sp?) from Jurrasic Park. So maybe Gertie means "scary dinosaur goat." i can't remember.

    I'm stinky, I need soa

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 4:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mean soap.

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 9:57:00 AM, Blogger Schlick said…

    This will probably be my third strike, but it's what you get for making me giggle into Class last night. How about a functional name? Jessica Jugs??? It's what you bought her for.

    http://www.blogthings.com/exoticdancernamegenerator/

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 3:18:00 PM, Blogger The Andersons said…

    Ricky, you should certainly get SOMETHING for the most original name, but I can't name her after a donkey! Maybe if she has a baby boy we could name him Don Q. Goaty? As for the exotic name (mine is Texxxas, BTW!), well, maybe JJ but Jessica Jugs is a little long, and, ummm, perverted.

    I like both Minnie and Meg, but Andy liked Meg the most. So Classie wins!! Yay Classie! Your choice of Lipbalm or Soap??

    Shanny, you'll have to take runner-up because I think Gertie is perfect for nickname-less April Sky (now there's an exotic name for ya!). And you're right, we must have a goat named Gertie--if you google Gertie the Goat you get 28,700 hits, including this cute t-shirt. =)

     
  • At Friday, August 25, 2006 3:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soap!!! My exotic name was Strawberry, which was great because Strawberry Shortcake always monitors my driving!

     
  • At Sunday, September 24, 2006 6:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The ONLY other choice for your name was Valerie. Love, Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home