Previous Posts
- Happy Happy! Joy Joy!
- Shelves of Soap or, What I Did Yesterday
- For Raunchy Ricky
- Alien Goats from Outer Space
- What My Obituary Will Say
- "The Moon, Up High, Shining..."
- Name the Cat for Fun & Prizes!
- ONE MORE CHANCE FOR STEVO 1. God's rules are calle...
- TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVENRandom Questions from Prep Sc...
- Happy 60th, Mom!Thanks to everybody who came Satur...


4 Comments:
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:00:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
O MY Gosh. Is that real? Seriously, I would move. I mean, I wouldn't even sleep until I moved.
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:19:00 AM,
Anonymous said…
OMYGAWSH. did you even sleep at all?! that spider is as big as my room!! i wish you could have seen how high i jumped when i saw this.
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:14:00 PM,
The Andersons said…
HeeHee...no, it wasn't at at my house (would've scared the um, crap, out of me). I'm not THAT far out in the country--although I did find a black widow in my trunk a few months ago...
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:46:00 PM,
The Andersons said…
=)
Post a Comment
<< Home